Possible CC Cruise to Alaska??

kellywhitehills

[quote name='kellywhitehills']Would anyone be interested in a CC Group Cruise to Alaska on The Carnival Spirit?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a 'shoe in' [B]but[/B] definitely interested if your itinerary includes Glacier Bay! Alaska--my favorite cruises to date. First time on Princess Northbound, second & third time on Spirit was a back2back. Each cruise was different from the other even though the ports were duplicated. My fondest memories are of Glacier Bay, and Juneau has been the port I like the most.

[quote name='CruisefromNY']OK just thinkin'

The Passage Posse[/QUOTE]

That's a keeper, Anna! ;) I also really like Glacier Gawkers!! :)

Outstanding photos, Kelly. Hope this cruise comes to be for all.

I feel like I am stuck in that commercial that used to run about the ketchup taking so long to drip out from the bottle....with Carly Simon singing A-N-T-I-C-P-A-T-I-O-N !

The more I think about this - the more committed I am to booking a cruise to Alaska in 2010!

As far as the names:

I like Passage Possee...Glacier Gawkers...or a new one...Glacier Groupies

Don't really care what we are called...as long as we are cruising!

[quote name='nic624']Hi all,

I am interested depending on the price (and airfare I can find from NY). I would most likely take 2 cabins (parents also wanted to go to Alaska one day...)

Thanks,[/quote]

Hi Nicole.
Jeff and I were with you on the FREEDOM FLOATERS.
We would also be flying from NY.
Hopefully we'll see you on this cruise.
We took my Mom on 2007 and she loved it (we did too) What a great trip!

Kellywhitehills 2 couples
Cobraman 3 couples
Luckysll
Maryandlady
CruisefromNY
Deborhjo
Caltexan 3 couples
Nuttycruisegirl
Elaina91801
cruisekwazee
HeidenLauren 2 maybe 3 cabins
Daiseygirl55
Kimmimom
Letue
Idlenote 2 cabins
MexicoVic
MargaritavilleMomma 2 cabins
iamausmcmom
tbtma
JBDigitalPhoto
dafuser
Gizzie (Art)
Nic624
vegasvick

The list keeps growing!..I wish Carnival would hurry up and release the dates a prices!

Well, I'm a little glad at this :D....I have my upcoming Panama Canal cruise roll call, plus the Dream cruise in Feb. 2010 that I said I was interested in looks like it will be an "official" group cruise, so I'll be chatting there, too. Not sure I could handle a third active roll call at the moment. But, once this group cruise does get going, I'll be chatting.

[quote name='kellywhitehills']Well...It seems the pricing for Alaska 2010 will not be availble for at least a few more weeks...Looks like we will just have to be very patient..:)

Kelly[/quote]

Bummer. But at least once we get going the cruise will come along sooner and our countdown clocks won't be off the charts :D

If its in Early August 2010 we can most likely do it (the DH and I for sure, maybe the kids too!!). Did I miss the ITIN on this thread? We have always wanted to do an Alaska cruise.
Do we know any pricing yet? FORGET THAT....QUESTION ANSWERED ABOVE ME ALREADY!

KELLYWHITEHILLS: YOUR MY NEIGHBOR! WE ARE IN WHITTIER!!

[quote name='CruisnMom007']If its in Early August 2010 we can most likely do it (the DH and I for sure, maybe the kids too!!). Did I miss the ITIN on this thread? We have always wanted to do an Alaska cruise.
Do we know any pricing yet? FORGET THAT....QUESTION ANSWERED ABOVE ME ALREADY!

KELLYWHITEHILLS: YOUR MY NEIGHBOR! WE ARE IN WHITTIER!![/quote]

Hi Neighbor..:)
This cruise will be a round trip out of Vancouver that will include Glacier Bay..Unfortunately we are looking for Sept...Carnival only offers Glacier Bay R/T in May and Sept..

Regardless of when you go..I feel your children will love Alaska...Lots for kids to see and do..

Kelly

[quote name='kellywhitehills']Hi Neighbor..:)
This cruise will be a round trip out of Vancouver that will include Glacier Bay..Unfortunately we are looking for Sept...Carnival only offers Glacier Bay R/T in May and Sept..

Regardless of when you go..I feel your children will love Alaska...Lots for kids to see and do..

Kelly[/QUOTE]

If its EARLY Sept that may still work for us. We will have 2 in college that year. They head back to school in August but maybe DH and I can get away! I still call them kids! 19 and 17 right now. They would love it!

[quote name='CruisnMom007']If its EARLY Sept that may still work for us. We will have 2 in college that year. They head back to school in August but maybe DH and I can get away! I still call them kids! 19 and 17 right now. They would love it![/quote]

LOL....I think you deserve to get away having 2 in college!Right now we are just waiting for dates and prices!!
My youngest just turned 23...OY!

Kellywhitehills 2 couples
Cobraman 3 couples
Luckysll
Maryandlady
CruisefromNY
Deborhjo
Caltexan 3 couples
Nuttycruisegirl
Elaina91801
cruisekwazee
HeidenLauren 2 maybe 3 cabins
Daiseygirl55
Kimmimom
Letue
Idlenote 2 cabins
MexicoVic
MargaritavilleMomma 2 cabins
iamausmcmom
tbtma
JBDigitalPhoto
dafuser
Gizzie (Art)
Nic624
vegasvick
CruisnMom007

Kelly

Might be interested, keep me posted.

I noticed your weight loss, congrats! How did you do it?

Cathy

Gastric By Pass..I finally got to the point where I was tired of not being able to do anything and did something about it..To date I have lost about 165 pounds and 9 sizes since the end of April..

Heres a shot of me about 3 weeks after surgery..My boys took us the the Long Beach Aquarium for Mothers day..

2313361280041872668S500x500Q85.jpg

and heres a shot of me taken just before Thanksgiving..I have lost 1 more size since then..

2731909920041872668S500x500Q85.jpg

Gastric By Pass..I finally got to the point where I was tired of not being able to do anything and did something about it..To date I have lost about 165 pounds and 9 sizes since the end of April..

Heres a shot of me about 3 weeks after surgery..My boys took us the the Long Beach Aquarium for Mothers day..

and heres a shot of me taken just before Thanksgiving..I have lost 1 more size since then..

Fantastic!!! Congratulations! I have considered the lap band....So happy for you!

WOW You look awesome!! Congratulations! What is the difference between Gastric BP and Lap Band? Or is there one?

I keep watching for the pricing! What airline and airport do you usually fly from over here to get up to Vancouver? I hate dealing with LAX! I love Long Beach!! Easy airport to get in and out of.

Archived