Will it ever get here???

Bibi

Is anyone else going nuts :D waiting for embarkation day???? I booked our cruise in September and we aren't travelling until March 15!!! It's dang cold here in Toronto!!! Are we there yet? Are we there yet???? :p

I'm with you...I don't think it will ever get here. LOL! We booked back in June & we leave May 9th. I had to step away because it was making me depressed to see everyone leaving or on their cruises. LOL! Now I'm back in planning mode & getting more excited with each passing day. I'm driving my hubby nuts. :D:D:D

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear I'm not the only one going crazy waiting for this vacation!

Happy Cruising to all!

Oh no I am going a little crazy too. It is compounded by the fact that it is also the next time I see DF again! I am so so excited!

16 degrees is nothing. We are expecting a high of zero to 5 degrees on Wednesday, with lows about -10. Wind is to pick up too, making it seem even colder. Oh, and more snow on the way too.

16 degress...good grief...it was almost 80 here yesterday. Unsure I could deal with the cold

16 degrees is nothing. We are expecting a high of zero to 5 degrees on Wednesday, with lows about -10. Wind is to pick up too, making it seem even colder. Oh, and more snow on the way too.

Yup. Going down to -20C. this week in Toronto. Supposed to feel like -30 with the wind chill.....BRRRRRRRR!!!! Really.....are we there yet?????

Jus thought I'd check in and wish you a great cruise - ours doesn't leave until Jan 2, 2010 and we booked it back in Oct...they never get here soon enough or last quite long enough.

Happy sails to all of you close enough to your sail date to taste it.

I swear I enjoy the build-up almost as much as I do the cruise (well, not quite THAT much!). I love the planning & anticipation. I actually don't mind the wait because, once the cruise comes & goes, it's all over so fast :(.

So true....so true..

Yup, we booked a year ago and we leave THIS SUNDAY for San Juan. There are 24 of us and we started counting in the 300's, then 200's, then 100's, now we are in single digits - you will be too!!!

We also booked a year ago & I can remember it being 300+ days away & now we leave on Sunday also!!! We are leaving early Saturday morning & driving to Miami (13 -14 hour drive). We are going on the Valor for a b2b...our first :) We have been on 10 day cruises but never 14 days on a ship....we (there are 53 of us) are totally excited...LOL

Have a great cruise!!!

I swear I enjoy the build-up almost as much as I do the cruise (well, not quite THAT much!). I love the planning & anticipation. I actually don't mind the wait because, once the cruise comes & goes, it's all over so fast :(.

I agree! I love the planning. I'd go nuts if I couldn't travel once a year, I alway need to be in planning mode for something. We also booked a year in advance and I thought it would be an awfully long wait, but honestly, I don't know where the last 7 months have gone, we sail 5 months from today!

I think you need to have some fun preparing for your trip. I take my kids to Disney every year and we make a countdown chain to keep track of the days unitl out upcoming trip. We sometimes also throw a little party sometime before the trip (perhaps a 10 days 'til Disney' party) and I give the kids gifts. I don't know if it helps or makes them crazy with anticipation, but I have fun! Just because we are adults we can't make a special calander or countdown chain to count the days until a cruise.:p

Archived