Princess air

christydore

We've booked a 10 night cruise in the Caribbean for February 28/09, and we've decided to use Princess Air however, on our return flight we fly out of Miami Airport even tho we dock at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. Can anybody give me a heads up if this is going to be a problem?? I dont know how far it is from the cruise ship terminal to Miami and I wonder if we're being jerked around.

Thanks in advance!!!

We've booked a 10 night cruise in the Caribbean for February 28/09, and we've decided to use Princess Air however, on our return flight we fly out of Miami Airport even tho we dock at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. Can anybody give me a heads up if this is going to be a problem?? I dont know how far it is from the cruise ship terminal to Miami and I wonder if we're being jerked around.

Thanks in advance!!!

Best thing to do is to book a Princess transfer from the ship to the Miami airport. You will have no problem making your flight as Princess will schedule you to be off the ship in time to get there with theire transfer bus service.

Many people fly into or out of MIA for cruises that start or end in Fort Lauderdale.

The airport is about 45 minutes from the port if there is little traffic.

Thanks in advance!!!

Our family just returned this past October and we bought the Princess transfers. Only thing I disliked was the wait time on the bus. It took forever for them to get the bus fully loaded with people and all the bags loaded. If there are only two of you and your in a hurry it's best to get a cab, which was what my travel agent recommended and I ignored her. But then again, there were four of us each with large bags and then four carry on bags. If you aren't in any hurry go with Princess transfers IMHO;)

If you booked Princess air then the transfers should be included. Check with your TA. I have know many people who have flown out of the opposite airport as to where they dock (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale), all depended on who had the best flights. Princess will make sure you have enough time to get to the airport and make your flight and if you are concerned just request to be on a early shuttle which you can do while on board during the week.

we have landed in one place and departed from the other a couple of times when using Princess Air... the transfer bus took about 40 mins or so.....wasnt too bad......I dont use Princess Air anymore as I had a problem with the flights (bumped off flight)...I book my own and now also go a day ahead......dont want to take that chance again... especially as we cruise in February from MA.....

Archived