Any Canadian's going on the Spirit

crazy canuck1

i wont be on her at that time but i will be on her in may for the alaska glacier bay cruise. this will be my 2nd time on the spirit going to the glacier bay and i cant wait. she is a beautiful ship and has a wonderful staff and crew. you are going to love the food, layout of the ship and all the great entertainment and fun things to do. im sure you are going to have a great cruise and i know you are counting the hours.

have a great time.

I've seen alot of boards from people that will be going on her in the near future and can't wait to see their reviews on the website.I found a fantastic board where there was all the prices for excursions in every port of call.Boy are they pricey!but aah what the heck you can't take it with you!!We did Alaska a few year ago for our honeymoon.It is beautiful and calm.We went on the salmon bake as an excursion.If you do this one watch out for the furry "mother duck".it appeared at the time that the guides Alaskan Malimute had taken on the that role to ophan duckling that have all grown up by now.But being away from mine was hard and my DH was really thinking of me when he booked it.

I was stationed with the military in Vancouver(1990) and love the port area so if you are departing out of Vancouver take sometime to walk around gastown, during the day it is really safe it is at night that things get a bit scary.

Bring with a camera and lots of film the Killer whale will be migrating from April to end July and there is a pod that hangs out in the straight.Oh yeh most important bring with a polar fleece sweater for when you are up in glacier.We did our cruise in mid july and it was cold enough I was trying to get up in my DH sweater.Was like a Manitoba winter( not quite! it gets much colder here)

she was!!!!

Have a great cruise and I look froward to you reviews and anybody elses that takes the Spirit!

Regards from Winnipeg manitoba Canada( home of Winnie the pooh!)

Royal Caribbean Visions of the seas(2001)Alaska

Carnival Paridise(2003)W.Caribbean

Carnival Spirit ( 2004)S. Exotic Caribbean

Carnival Spirit(2005) Mexican Rivera

There was an awesome mesage left by aloha jackie( sorry it is wasn't you jackie) but it had all the excursions and the prices.Carnival's website has alot of the tours they offer.Just pick and choose.We have decided to go on our own in AC but will be booking the dolphinswim( ixtapa) and the deep sea fishing in Man.

Looking forward to ready your review when you get back.have a ball!

regards from winnipeg manitoba

98 days to go!

Archived