Charlotte amalie-- afternoon

jacksoncruisers

It has been awhile since we have been there so hopefully someone who has been there more recent will have some suggestions too. When we went there was a bar next to Hard Rock Cafe. I can't remember the name of it just that it was near HRC. They had a great happy hour, 2 for 1 drinks and 1/2 price appetizers. It was a fun place. Since it has been about 10 years since we were there, I don't know if the place is still there and what it is like and since I can't remember the name I can't look it up on line. Hopefully someone else has some info for you.

Not sure when you are going, but two hours is not a lot of time. There are lots of quaint bars up and down the alleys in town and you will likely find something of interest by just walking around.

Most of the bars have some kind of recorded music during the day. The Happy Buzzard on the Waterfront is now some Rum Shack, and it looks pretty lively. It's before you get to the Greenhouse going west.

The bar at Best Western Emerald beach on the way to airport is a nice place to chill before getting on the plane. No music, but beautiful view and sea breezes!

Archived