Bonaire Help Please 1st Visit

surrey lolly

Will be visiting for the day with Princess cruises in March never crusied before what is not to be missed.

Any Suggestions please thank you all in advance:rolleyes:

Hi Surrey Lolly,

My husband and I were in Bonaire on the Queen Mary 2 in December. We had a wonderful guide named Hans [hansoutdoor@hotmail.com] He took us on his North and South tour of this beautiful island, and we saw everything that you would love! The tour lasts about 5 hours, and we also had lunch during that time at Jibe, a restaurant on the beach. We rode all over the island, went to places that other tourists miss because they're off the beaten path. Not to be missed is the scenic drive to the North of the cruise port [pronounced Crawl-N-Dike], just beautiful. There is also a flamingo reserve, and we saw many of the pink flamingos which are native to Bonaire. To the South are the salt flats and the pyramids of salt.

The entire island is worth seeing, and Hans is the one to take you. He's quite knowledgeable about his island and knows the history, too. He stopped often for photographs. If you book him ahead of time, you will be assured of a wonderful day in Bonaire!

I would be happy to email you our photos if you're interested. They will give you a good idea of what his tour involves. You can contact me at c and f hammond at suddenlink dot net and let me know.

I had originally only booked for the two of us, but we met two people on our cruise who wanted to go with us. He was happy to accommodate them.

I think you will be so pleased with him and with Bonaire. By the way, the capital city is charming, too, with its pastel Dutch colonial architecture. Hope this helped you. :)

Connie

• 1 month later...
Hi Surrey Lolly,

My husband and I were in Bonaire on the Queen Mary 2 in December. We had a wonderful guide named Hans [hansoutdoor@hotmail.com] He took us on his North and South tour of this beautiful island, and we saw everything that you would love! The tour lasts about 5 hours, and we also had lunch during that time at Jibe, a restaurant on the beach. We rode all over the island, went to places that other tourists miss because they're off the beaten path. Not to be missed is the scenic drive to the North of the cruise port [pronounced Crawl-N-Dike], just beautiful. There is also a flamingo reserve, and we saw many of the pink flamingos which are native to Bonaire. To the South are the salt flats and the pyramids of salt.

The entire island is worth seeing, and Hans is the one to take you. He's quite knowledgeable about his island and knows the history, too. He stopped often for photographs. If you book him ahead of time, you will be assured of a wonderful day in Bonaire!

I would be happy to email you our photos if you're interested. They will give you a good idea of what his tour involves. You can contact me at c and f hammond at suddenlink dot net and let me know.

I had originally only booked for the two of us, but we met two people on our cruise who wanted to go with us. He was happy to accommodate them.

I think you will be so pleased with him and with Bonaire. By the way, the capital city is charming, too, with its pastel Dutch colonial architecture. Hope this helped you. :)

Connie

HEY CONNIE,

MY NAME IS JEFF. MY WIFE AND I ARE GOING TO BONAIRE IN IN A FEW WEEKS AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICS. OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS -

jeff.lucas58@yahoo.com. ALSO, HOW MUCH DID HANS CHARGE YOU TWO?

WE PLANNED ON DRIVING AROUND OURSELVES BUT IF YOU CAN RECOMMEND HANS WE WOULD PROBABLY USE HIM. LET ME KNOW THANKS.:)

will be visiting for the day with princess cruises in march never crusied before what is not to be missed.

any suggestions please thank you all in advance:rolleyes:

hey!

Just wondered if you enjoyed bonaire and if you happened to use hans as a tour guide. Did you get any pics to share?

Thanks.........jeff:)

• 2 months later...
Hi Surrey Lolly,

Connie

Connie: What a nice tribute to your tour guide. How much was the tour with Hans? Thanks. Martha

Hello Martha,

Our total cost for the entire day in Bonaire was $210. The four of us split that, paid about $60 apiece, including a gratuity for all of Hans' wonderful efforts to make sure we saw everything and had a great, inexpensive, lunch at a restaurant on the beach! :)

Be glad to answer anything else . . .

GG

• 1 month later...

Archived