Sideway Rooms on the Dawn

Warm Breezes

I'd love it, too. All I've heard is that this kind of cabin "flows" better and I really don't know what that means. I've also read that when you open the cabin door the bed is right there, so not hidden behind part of the closet or bathroom as in regular cabins. Thanks

At your service!

We loved our sideways inside on the Dawn.... much more so than we did our regular insides on other ships! It was also our first experience with a glass shower door... we LOVED it.

If you want any more Dawn pics let me know... I've got some good ones! We highly recommend the spa!

Ryan

image1.jpg.1e9c7f3e9271e25238663d84ab30b1ad.jpg

image2.jpg.af402b8d67bf549111e6f2adcd5305f3.jpg

image3.jpg.bc244e5833c230cabbfb0099e15377b9.jpg

image4.jpg.5b9fc920576fa59b7700dc1a3d5e0fd1.jpg

image5.jpg.48a24ff95f500825309389ccb9453e0d.jpg

We were in 10653...

No actually... when you enter, the bed is on the left. On your right and down the little hall are the closets and bathroom. With the bathroom door open you can't really get into the closet if I remember right. We had a mini-fridge, some drawers and little compartments, and a little makeup station with mirror and small bench type chair.

Ryan

Flashdog: You are looking at it wrong. Image 2 is a picture of the closet and open BATHROOM door. That is not the cabin door. The cabin door is probably behind and to the right of the person taking the picture. Sideways cabins are the best. We always book one. You don't have that problem with someone coming in the cabin door and the bathroom door opening or someone getting something out of the closet.

"At your service!

We loved our sideways inside on the Dawn.... much more so than we did our regular insides on other ships! It was also our first experience with a glass shower door... we LOVED it.

If you want any more Dawn pics let me know... I've got some good ones! We highly recommend the spa!

Ryan"

Thank you very much. This was exactly what I was looking for.:p

• 2 weeks later...
Flashdog: You are looking at it wrong. Image 2 is a picture of the closet and open BATHROOM door. That is not the cabin door. The cabin door is probably behind and to the right of the person taking the picture. Sideways cabins are the best. We always book one. You don't have that problem with someone coming in the cabin door and the bathroom door opening or someone getting something out of the closet.

I've now completed my cruise and experienced by sideways inside cabin personally. Wasn't bad at all for two, but had the pullman been pulled down, and the trundle bed pulled out it would have been a laugh (but a very affordable cruise). Ours was behind the elevator on deck 9, starboard. When I looked at a deck plan on the ship, my cabin was not shown! I'm wondering if it used to be a laundry room! If anyone knows, post here. Mine was identical to the others I saw on the ship.

Hi KerCar - I have lots of pictures of the kids club, kids pool, kids buffet and all the kids schedules on my dawn page of my site:

http://www.cruisebabies.com

Enjoy

Thanks! Your site is great! I actually stumbled upon it a few weeks back via a google search! Glad to be able to thank you personally for all the great info:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived