Good place for knock-off purses in Cozumel

cruisinCLT

We just returned last month from our cruise and while in Key West we visited the Coach store and bought 3 beautiful Coach purses (retail value $375 each) for a total of 142 dollars. Thats right, 3 real, beautiful full sized coach purses.

We have friends who buy the fakes, and they usually show their wear in weeks.

Check out the Coach stores during your stops....chances are they have sales due to the current economic situation, and you are not participating in freeloading.

Then you'd know that most of those "outlet bags" are about the same quality as the fakes -- and intentionally so as they're created to be sold at an outlet for people won't/can't bring themselves to buy a knock off. Some people like to buy the knock-offs as they want a different bag every day. Others simply can't afford the real thing. I know many, many people who mix the two -- classic real pieces and trendy knock offs. And I also know many people with a vast and ranging knowledge of hangbags and fine leather goods who appreciate a good knock-off and don't feel the need to laugh at other people for enjoying them.

LemurCat -- your first line "outlet bags" are about the same quality as the fakes is simply not true. I've worked for Coach in the past, the merchandise is the same quality. True, some of the items at the retail stores will never go to the outlet stores (just sells out) but the outlet store does not offer "lesser quality".

To the original posted . . . as far as buying fakes, you'll see them all over, you won't have to ask. But, do look them over very well. Those of us who are truly into handbags can spot a fake a mile away . . . even a good fake. But if you have no problem carrying a fake, have at it, to each his own! Happy shopping.

But, seriously, check out the Coach outlets, the fakes in our area are more expensive than some of the "real" stuff at the outlet. Last month purchased an original $398 Coach Carly (popular line) at the outlet for $129.00 . . . .watched it in the retail store, as soon as it wasn't in the retail store any longer, called outlet and sure enough, there it was . . . . .I never pay full price for my Coach bags . . . . I love the outlet. Even got sunglasses for $80! The fakes were $49 at our fleamarket, without the signature C case!

Archived