Harbor House

Galveston Cruiser

:confused:

looking at the web cam right now there are empty spots in the parking lot...:confused:

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/harborhouseeast/

Maybe it was full too, because of Mardi Gras and being the weekend.....but it sure looked like construction workers to us, a lot of trucks + the construction workers are using the space across from the small lobby for their headquarters, we saw them pouring over blueprints and such.

It was Mardi Gras

Maybe it was full too, because of Mardi Gras and being the weekend.....but it sure looked like construction workers to us, a lot of trucks + the construction workers are using the space across from the small lobby for their headquarters, we saw them pouring over blueprints and such.

Continental Breakfast - I was wrong, I forgot! It was located on the second floor, not much really, some coffee, juice and pastries, but better than nothing:)

Donna

They also have yogurt and milk, and for the coffee they have those flavored creamers. Can't remember if they have cereal as well. Bagels and I think cream cheese, too. The pastries are coissants and kolaches, and maybe toast.

• 4 months later...

They didn't charge when we stayed there in March. They said that there would be no charge since the security arm to the parking lot was not working yet. When we stayed there in 2007 the charge was only about $20. It would be best to call them to get up to date information.

• 2 weeks later...
I understand they charge for parking for the week. If this is the case, does anyone know the cost? Thanks in advance.

I just got off the phone with the HH and they told me that as a guest, cruise parking is $20 for the week. Good deal. We are leaving in 22 days!!!

Lucky for you!!!!

The Harbor House now has one of the better restaurants in Galveston.

Down stairs on PORT water frontage....... The Olympia Grill!

Good Greek food and seafood, decks, great views up and down port,

great sunsets, live greek music bands, belly dancers. Fun!!:D

Archived