Bidet on Cat 11 Suites

goldencruiser

Do the category 11 Suites have a bidet in the bathroom? I have not seen any pictures - but it states it in the description. This would be on the Valor.

I know a strange question!!

I think only in Cat 12... when my daughter was three and visiting europe, she wanted a butt shower for her house.

I think only in Cat 12... when my daughter was three and visiting europe, she wanted a butt shower for her house.

*LOL*

When we moved into our house , my son was really young. Our master bathroom had a bidet. We eventually took it out when we remodeled the bathroom.

Naturally curious about why there were "Two Toiliets" we told him what the bidet is for. Needless to say he was totally grossed out . "Oh my God, thats disgusting, why would someone want to do that to themselves ?" *LOL*

He is going to be 21 and its still a family joke "Derek don't be too long in the bathroom , just use the bidet and get out.' *LOL*

It still grosses him out *LOL*

Not sure... but the Lido deck has a water fountain... :D

Don't laugh. I have seen this at a campground. A young lady washing her lady bits in the spigot where you get your water to wash dishes. Needless to say we found a different spigot to use for the rest of the trip. :eek:

Mich

Archived