Earliest Transfer from MCO to Port Canaveral

mnsawyer

Can someone tell me the earliest time that Carnival busses passengers from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral? Also, if you were doing the transfers on your own, where do you go to get the transfer? What terminal, etc.?

I did find out from this board that the cost is $65 per person round trip.

Any other information is appreciated!

I'll second cruise cutie. We used Art's Shuttle two weeks ago. They were great. Their cost is $55 each way for up to 3 people and $10 for each additional person. They wait for you at the airport and take you right away to the ship. On the return just grab your luggage and walk across the driveway. You'll see the Art's representative standing there. Give your name and away you go.

To find out when Carnival starts just call their 800 number. I beleive it's usually around 10 AM.

We used Carnival for our transfers on Nov 6th. We did self assist for our luggage and were off the boat and heading to the MCO by 830am. It was 25 per person each way. It was very easy and convenient~

I didnt know Carnival had transfer service that early. how come they tell you the buses dont leave until after a certain time

We flew into Orlando on our last cruise and landed around 8:20 AM. We collected our luggage and went to the Mears loading area, bought our r/t tickets (did not go through Carnival) and was on the bus at 9:45 AM. Unfortunately, we had to sit on the bus until 10:20 AM waiting for the bus driver to figure out and correct an alarm he was getting on the dashboard.

We did self-assist on our return. Walked straight off the ship, straight onto the bus, and away we went back to MCO. Because part of the freeway was closed that morning, we had to go down to Cocoa Beach and come back across Merritt Island. It took a little longer, but we were at MCO around 10 AM. Checked in our luggage, got something to eat and left right on time at 12:30 PM.

Carnival reps will be there to guide you to where you need to go from the luggage area. I have heard of some folks having some problems along the way with Mears (which Carnival uses), but we didn't experience any at all. I am planning on using them again for my January cruise. Hope this helps.

Archived