Ventura April 3rd 2009 Help!?

liverpoollou

Hi

I am posting this on behalf of my Mum.

She is on the above cruise, the people she was sailing with have cancelled at the last minute so she will be travelling on her own which she is very nervous of! I would love to put her mind at ease and be able to tell her there will be other single travellers on the cruise also, so are there any others out there travelling on their own for one reason or another?

BTW she is 76 and very lively, loves company and is always up for a good laugh.

Please help me reassure her.

Many thanks

I am sure that there will be other people on the ship that are travelling alone.

Why not ring P&O and ask the question of how many are lone travellers.

They do have get togethers for single travellers just say to her to look in the daily paper delivered to her stateroom each evening.

She will also get to know the people that will dine with her each evening if she is on Club Dining.

I am sure that there will be other people on the ship that are travelling alone.

Why not ring P&O and ask the question of how many are lone travellers.

They do have get togethers for single travellers just say to her to look in the daily paper delivered to her stateroom each evening.

She will also get to know the people that will dine with her each evening if she is on Club Dining.

Good idea!

Thanks for your reply, i'll ring P&O in the morning.

Cheers.

Yes , the single cruisers will have a meet very early on in the cruise so they can get to know each other,infact I am sure its the first day at sea, so will be in her first cabin newspaper in her room that evening details of when and where.

Hi

We are a family who quite regularly travel with my father (72) and he loves it..

He always gets to meet lots of people both young and old and by coincidence will be also on this cruise... and he knows of 2 ladys both in their 70's traveling on the cruise as well..

Your Mum will probably find there will be so many people to meet she will be spoilt for choice..

Have a great cruise !:)

Archived