clocks in cabins/outlets

300EXPRESS

No clocks, one outlet with two places to plug things into. We have always managed with it. We bring a small lighted clock so we can see it at night. Many just use their watch, but I like to see a clock, I guess my eyes are bad.

The outlet in the bathroom only works for a shaver or something, I dont mess with it.

Just the one that is over the desk, or in the that vicinity.

No clocks in the cabin who will have to bring one with you. There is only one 110 v plug in the typical cabin and a power strip would be handy. Personally I carry a one to three outlet adapter because it's easier to carry. Remember if you bring a clock that plugs in it will gain time because the voltage cycles are different on the ship. We carry a battery operated alarm clock that has a back light so it can be seen without touching it.

Here is a link to the one we bought:

http://www.magellans.com/store/Alarm_ClocksAC354?Args=

Remember if you bring a clock that plugs in it will gain time because the voltage cycles are different on the ship.

Our clock lost about 10 minutes, so we had to keep setting it ahead on Voyager we noticed it. Usually it keeps pretty close time. We just bring a plug in clock from home I like.

Our clock lost about 10 minutes, so we had to keep setting it ahead on Voyager we noticed it. Usually it keeps pretty close time. We just bring a plug in clock from home I like.

Your probably right that it loses time. I could not really remember. The reason we bring a battery operated clock is it can be put on the night stand next to the bed. A plug in clock either stays by the desk or it needs an extension cord.

Archived