Is it doable to board at Pan Am pier/get off and go to OSJ?

texswamper

Ok, Princess has ruined my plan for embarkation 4/26! Last March I sailed on the Crown at the OSJ pier. We boarded at 11:30 am, ate lunch and hit the streets until we were ready to reboard the ship. I have booked the Caribbean Princess thinking we would get to do the same thing only to find out that we will be boarding at the Pan Am pier. I have been over there twice on AOS RCCL and it's not nearly as wonderful!:(

So, are there any of you who have boarded at the Pan Am early (by noon) and then gotten off to take a taxi to OSJ for several hours? I would like to hear your recent experiences.

I just returned from my cruise and boarded the ship at 11:30, ate lunch, and then went by taxi to Old San Juan. I did the whole walking tour, starting at the La Casita, saw all the old buldings, fountains, and toured both forts. It was close to 6 when we were done, with plenty of time to get back to the ship.

I just returned from my cruise and boarded the ship at 11:30, ate lunch, and then went by taxi to Old San Juan. I did the whole walking tour, starting at the La Casita, saw all the old buldings, fountains, and toured both forts. It was close to 6 when we were done, with plenty of time to get back to the ship.

We will be on the CB and have a Segway Tour booked for 3 PM. We are hoping to board, eat lunch and head to OSJ after that. Will we have enough time to get there by 3?

Archived