Best Balcony Cabins on AOS

ldeflavia

Can anyone tell me what are the best balcony cabins on the Adventure of the Seas? I've never been on this ship before so trying to determine which cabin. One that does not have an obstructed view, hump cabins, etc. Or you can tell me which to avoid.

Can anyone tell me what are the best balcony cabins on the Adventure of the Seas? I've never been on this ship before so trying to determine which cabin. One that does not have an obstructed view, hump cabins, etc. Or you can tell me which to avoid.

I don't believe that there are any obstructed view balcony cabins on the AOS. Our preference, however, is for a mid ship balcony cabin on deck 7, 8 or 9.

I had aft 7688 last year on AOS. The cabin is small but good for just 2 people. You can have a third but it would be tight. The balcony is very big, you have huge porthole window on the side of the balcony. I tried to get this cabin this year but it was booked. I have aft 8390 booked instead. It is supposed to be alittle smaller balcony but still larger than the side.:)

Archived