Dumb question

VtnynvvT

a tote w essentials??? like a bag full of stuff u might bring to the beach w. u ?? perhpas your book or ipod you might want to use.. towel if u want your own. suntan lotion and tanning oil def.. sure why not a tote bag.. otherwise its all sittin on the floor for people to kick.

As a first time cruiser, i really have no clue.....

When going to the pool do mpst people bring a tote w/ essentials?

Is it safe to leave items unattended?

Any pool etiquette I should be aware of?

Welcome to Cruise Critic and Welcome to Cruising!:)

Generally there are towels at the pool for your use (depends on which cruiseline whether or not you bring beach towels from your cabin or obtain them poolside). No need to bring any from home.

As the other poster mentioned, if you have a lot of stuff it is useful to bring a tote. I put the sunscreen on in my cabin and just grab a book and go. You don't carry money around the ship so a water wallet or something to put your ship pass card in is all you need.

In terms of pool etiquette, the main thing is not to be a chair hog. Some cruiselines will remove your belongings if you leave them too long on a lounger and they figure you are just "hogging" a chair.

By the way, there are no dumb questions here so ask whatever and someone will try and help you.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Kathy:)

Bring whatever you want--nothing of great value, tho!--no one will bother your stuff--No one wants your t-shirt, or flip-flops, or book!

You don't need a "water wallet" for your seapass--stick it in your book if you go in the water--or take it with you--it's PLASTIC! It's waterproof!

Archived