Someone won

thinkpink

They were smart taking the money. If you took the car you would have to pay the federal tax on it plus claim the retail value as income. We had someone local win a Mini-Cooper. It was going to take them almost $12,000 in order to claim the car. They opted to take the cash instead.

Dave

They were smart taking the money. If you took the car you would have to pay the federal tax on it plus claim the retail value as income. We had someone local win a Mini-Cooper. It was going to take them almost $12,000 in order to claim the car. They opted to take the cash instead.

Dave

Do you pay the tax on the $$ as income? and if its someone from outside the USA do they have to pay the tax?

I know when i played in Vegas I did not have to pay the tax on winnings because I was not from the US, but I dont know how this goes if you win the money in international waters

We saw a lady win the BMW on the Glory last Oct. Then on the Holiday in Nov. they had had 2 winners on one cruise. So play those 2 cent slots but make you play max bets!

We were on the Glory too! The lady that won was one of our table companions at dinner; Her and her husband took the BMW and not the cash. Guess what? They had won the cruise in a raffle as well......

We saw a lady win the BMW on the Glory last Oct. Then on the Holiday in Nov. they had had 2 winners on one cruise. So play those 2 cent slots but make you play max bets!

I tried my best to win it on the Fantasy last week....but no such luck :p............Though I will have to say that the .02 machines were paying better than most.........I would put a $20 in and almost always get tired of playing and leave with credits on my players bank

Archived