Need warm jacket on ship in Dec?

pml13504

Hi, will be cruising 12/11..I know when we do the boats to see the lights around the harbor in FL it can be cold on the water..do we need a warm jacket or something..will be going on Carnival Imagination..Thanks

You won't need a heavy jacket, but I'd bring whatever you need at night in Florida for being outside on deck at night on the cruise. My sister in law moved to Florida 2 years ago. Now, her idea of cold is vastly different than mine. I went to visit her 2 weeks ago. We run together. We went out one morning and it was about 62 degrees. She thought it was cold out and I did not. So alot has to do with what you're used to. A Northerner might be out on that deck at night and think it's great, and you'll be freezing.

I went in december last year and it was warm when we left Miami but on the last sea day we went through a cold front and it got downright cold that night and in the morning in Miami. Just check the forecast, I didnt and nearly froze to death the last night and getting off the ship in the AM

Archived