Emergency Communication with Passengers

theseyb

I know I can count on CC'ers to come up with this answer I can't seem to find...

I know there is a phone # that can be called shore-to-ship in case of emergency, but does Carnival have an email address through which someone could get an email message through to a passenger in an emergency?

I know I can count on CC'ers to come up with this answer I can't seem to find...

I know there is a phone # that can be called shore-to-ship in case of emergency, but does Carnival have an email address through which someone could get an email message through to a passenger in an emergency?

I know for the Elation it is elguestservices@carnival.com attn: pursers desk..or whatever heading you may want.

That is the one they gave me anyway.

The Carnival emergency number is 1-877-885-4856 and the caller has to know the ship you are on to get a message to you.

1-888-CARNIVAL

Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard - Visa - American Express - The Discover Card - Diner's Club. 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. 1-732-335-3284 from Canada and outside the U.S

The Carnival emergency number is 1-877-885-4856 and the caller has to know the ship you are on to get a message to you.

The above number is for the Carnival Travel Hotline. I believe it's intent is if a passenger is delayed and needs assistance before embarking. The number I gave was for making a call to the ship.

The above number is for the Carnival Travel Hotline. I believe it's intent is if a passenger is delayed and needs assistance before embarking. The number I gave was for making a call to the ship.

Thanks for the info.

You could use your own Email address and check it daily from the internet cafe. Or, they let you set up an email account for free at the Cafe. (You still pay for the minutes though).

I gave my family the phone number for a TRUE EMERGENCY and then told them I would check Email once a day for anything else.

Aloha,

Kat

Hope you have a great trip!

We'll be sailing on Splendor. Does anyone have that?

I honestly do not know, maybe a carnival PVP will know the other ships email addresses? Elation gave me theirs.

I used the internet cafe on board and it was TERRIBLE!!!! Very very slow satelite! We paid $27.99 for 60 minutes and on the average, one log on, with a quick email and a response immediatly from the DD was 17 minutes with how slow it was!! I even took my own laptop and tried that as well, SAME THING!! The DD had a blackberry so we could get a response no matter when or where she was at. The phone rates on board using carnivals satelite was outrageous!!! Wait till your in port to call. Texting from Mexico was 50 cents to send, 5 cents to receieve with Verizon.

Archived