Price of excursions-what if they go down? Refund?

graysladymurphy

I'm wondering if the price of the excursion (atlantis aquaadventure) goes down closer to my cruise, can I get the lower price?

I've never seen them go down either. What they are listed for is what they are. It's not like the actual cost of the cruise that can fluctuate with sales, etc.

However, having said that, you have up until 48 hours before you reach the port where your excursion is to be held, to cancel with no penalty. So, if you are uncomfortable with the price for any reason, just cancel 48 hours before you get there.

CG

Although I can find nothing on NCL's web site to prove this, I have been told and believe that the price of the excursion on the sailing date of your cruise is what you will be charged. What I would suggest you do is like the day before you leave for your cruise pull up the excursion and check the price. If it is lower than what you booked it for, print that out and take it with you just in case. Also make sure when looking at prices that you are actually signed into NCL's website, not just browsing.

And, as others have said, it is VERY rare an excursion will drop in price. I have seen it happen, but not very often.

BUT remember, you aren't paying for them yet. you aren't charged until you get on the ship, then they show up on your account.

since the excursions are contracted out, the prices don't go up/down during the season.

have heard of a few excusions going up and cruisers showing the comfirmation with the lower price...and getting the price adjusted. haven't heard of excusions going down.

Archived