Tenders and private excursions

telli01

We will be on the Carnival Valor and we have a private cave tubing excursion booked. I've been told that we can tell them onboard and they will try to help us out. Is it difficult to get a tender out in the morning? We just don't won't to be late coming back in. We're booked with Yhonny.

Thanks!

We will be on the Carnival Valor and we have a private cave tubing excursion booked. I've been told that we can tell them onboard and they will try to help us out. Is it difficult to get a tender out in the morning? We just don't won't to be late coming back in. We're booked with Yhonny.

Thanks!

Hi we went cave tubing on the Miracle in January with Yhonny. I would try to get out early, but it wasn't too difficult to get a tender early on the Miracle. Just get to the tender line early. As I remember the bus that takes you to the river waited about 15 minutes after the designated time. No problems getting back on time. Cave-tubing.com is a great company! Very safe, we had an 85 year old women on our bus. Have fun!!

Deanne:)

We did this in Jan. (on Valor) and didn't bother with a tender ticket. We went down at 8ish I think and got in line with our confirmation from a differant tour guard and no problem, we were like the 6th person off the ship .

Have fun, be fore warned the water is COLD, the tour well worth it, once in lifetime kinda thing:)

Archived