Oasis of the Seas

Magooster

Does anyone know if the Oasis of the Seas will ever cruise to Australia. (Please someone say yes!!) Would love to see this new mega ship! Would love to go on a cruise as well. It is not worth the money to fly to America then cruise the carribean for 7 days! Would prefer to save the money if the Oasis ever comes to Australia!

:)

Hi magooster

The Oasis is a Royal Carribbean ship (RCCL) and I don't think it will make it down here. The Oasis is limited to where it can dock and honetly I don't think our docks are big enough. I was on Jewel of Seas (RCCL) in Aug 08 and there was a lot of talk about the Oasis. I was going to book it for B2B but the prices are over the top for some of the upper cabins/suites. I actually got a good deal for Penthouse B2B for East & West Caribbean. These big cruise ships are relatively new to Aust but they are slowly finding us. To fly to US is not that expensive compared to the mark here for cruise prices. I use an agent in US and get really good deals which make it worth flying over and do land then cruise. It you want more info please feel free to contact me denise dot ricketts at beever dot com dot au. I take cruises frequently and will on Sun Princess for 2 night from Melb - Syd on March 3. Hope this helps :)

OoS is not a Princess Ship.

You are on the wrong forum.

Princess Australia sails in AU and also P&O.

:cool::cool::D:cool::cool:

What is the point of this post, the OP did not mention Princess? RCI has Australia sailings.

Short answer: no

Long answer: They are going to have enough problems trying to fill it when it is in a cruise "capital" like Miami. If they were to move it to Australia, they would never get the 5K people needed for the cruise...

Although - on a personal note: the places that the OoS is schedule to go aren't great. I'd love to see it go other places, but I don't think you will see that anytime soon...

Archived