Need Hotel

bridke

I need to book a hotel that provides a shuttle from the aiport to the hotal as well as from the hotel to the seaport.

We'll be arriving in Miami around 12:00 in the morning. I'm not sure if the shuttles run that late. We also need a shuttle leaving the hotel to take us to port around 12:00 noon the next day.

Can anyone give me the names of hotels that do this without an additional charge?

TIA

P.S. I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

I researched and never found a hotel 3.5 stars or above that offer both and was in our budget. The Embassy Suites Airport hotel offers the service picking you up from the airport and taking you to the port the next day, but it is extra. Not too much considering they also give you breakfast. Look for the "cruise package" when booking your room. We finally booked at the Hilton Airport Inn as we are also arriving at around midnight and they DO have a free shuttle from the airport that runs until 1am. Since we are staying 2 nights prior we wanted the nicer pool area. Hope that helps a little

I need to book a hotel that provides a shuttle from the aiport to the hotal as well as from the hotel to the seaport.

We'll be arriving in Miami around 12:00 in the morning. I'm not sure if the shuttles run that late. We also need a shuttle leaving the hotel to take us to port around 12:00 noon the next day.

Can anyone give me the names of hotels that do this without an additional charge?

TIA

P.S. I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

Do you mean you'll be arriving at midnight and then checking out that same morning to cruise?

Check at the airport hotels. You'll need to research which ones have 24 hour service to the airport. Not all do. I'd just cab it rather than hang around for some shuttle. Might have to wait a long time.

You won't have much choice for free shuttles to the port. Some charge, but check if a cab fare might be cheaper than the hotel shuttle charge. Make sure you read past posts here and tripadvisor.com to find out what kind of hotel you are booking and their shuttle hours. If you go too cheap, you'll end up in a dive.

Cabs run about $25 from MIA to downtown hotels and the port area. I wouldn't base your choice on free shuttles only.

Archived