Ela and Badgerbill..how was the Pacific Sun???

S&D

Hi Sandra and Dave,

We had a fantastic cruise. I really enjoyed meeting and chatting to Shiona & John and Lorraine & Ray.

If you want to read my review, it has not drifted back to page 2 and is dated 20th Feb. Pics of the Diamond Princess are on page 3, dated 16th Feb.

Sorry we didn't get to meet up. :):)

Evon.

Hey Sandra and Dave.... welcome back........we had a fabulous time and as i write John is watching the video footage he took in Fjordlands.......New Zealand is brilliant we would do the same cruise again tomorrow....maybe not on the same ship though:D;) It was great catching up with Evon and Peter, Barry and Christine, Lorraine and Ray and would you believe it two of our other CC members Diane and John were seated on our dinner table.......never a dull moment at dinner...... We have decided the Diamond Princess is stalking us we saw her in Sydney in December then in Tauranga then beside her at Sea then Auckland .....John says its an omen....best be booking her now....:p We did wave to you both when you were leaving we were just sitting down to dinner and had a fabulous view of your departure........I have a link to our holiday snaps below......cheers Shiona

ps: love love love Mount Maunganui - Tauranga.........been looking at investment units....

I didn't notice any ship berthed across from us in Auckland - musn't have been paying attention. :D:D There was one that limped into Tauranga after us. I think perhaps the Captain was new - because he wanted to have a clear run at the wharf. :D

Barry

Archived