1st Princess Cruise Question

dibati2

If I book a cruiise with Princess now and the price drops, does the cruiseline automatically drop the price for me?

Thanks for your help

No. You or your TA need to notify them of the price reduction. As long as you qualify and it is prior to final payment, they will allow the price reduction.

Enjoy the cruise.

Back in "the olden days" a good travel agent would monitor price reductions for his/her customers. Not any more. (Maybe there's a rare exception.) We each have to keep an eye out for ourselves, then notify the TA once we see a lower price being offered.

We log onto "My Princess" regularly to see price drops for Captain's Circle members. We've seen some great deals lately, some for only a brief time. There was no trouble in getting Princess to honor the price drop before final payment.

DavidnSteph

Hi Dibati2

We booked Sea Princess for 26th December in January 09 via a TA, deposit £150, reduced dep as Captain Circle members, yesterday saw an ad in paper from Gills Cruising UK for same trip at much lower price, have now booked with Gills, same balcony & deck catagory and even after losing £150 deposit, we are still better off by £286. Have written to TA after cancelling on phone.

Rob N Brenda

Archived