Noon flight from miami too early?

aqualojoy

We will return from our cruise on the Triumph on April 12. The Carnival website says, "Miami - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM" We plan to take our own bags off as we are just traveling with one carry one a piece. Do you think we would be okay booking a flight that leaves at 12:02?

We will return from our cruise on the Triumph on April 12. The Carnival website says, "Miami - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM" We plan to take our own bags off as we are just traveling with one carry one a piece. Do you think we would be okay booking a flight that leaves at 12:02?

12:02 is after 11:30...

Done every weekend by Miami cruisers...

I cruised on Fascination and Imagination Bahamas Cruise last year and was at the airport and got on an 8:30am flight both times. I had 11:30 filghts booked and was able to get the earlier flights at the Airport. You should have no problems making that flight.

Will work except in the rare time the ship is delayed. This happened to me in Feb 08, we were delayed by 4 or 5 hours. Never did make my 12:15 pm flight home. Carnival did open up the phone lines (the day we before the end of the cruise) once they knew the arrival would be delayed for people to call the airlines to make alternate plans.

We typically book a 12 noon flight after debarking in Miami and have never had a problem getting to MIA in plenty of time. We do self debarkation, take a taxi to the airport, and usually check in curbside.

noon should be fine. AA has plenty of non-stop flights from MIA to DCA. If you can catch a ride to the Metro and leave your car home, that would be the best route. Parking at National will be around $100 for a week in the economy lot. Garage parking is much more.

I used to live in Montgomery County, heard it snowed and iced a little yesterday

Archived