Would you pay for a lounge chair?

Bibi

How much would you pay to reserve a lounge chair for the duration of the cruise?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay to reserve a lounge chair for the duration of the cruise?

• I wouldn't pay for a lounge chair, no matter where it was located.
    • $10.00 per chair
    • $25.00 per chair
    • $40.00 per chair

I'D JUST USE ONE SOMEONE ELSE WAS PAYING FOR WHEN THEY GO AWAY. . . . OR SOMEONE OES ELSE WOULD USE MINE IF i PAID FOR ONE,

I can see it now those little coin deposit boxes beside each seat, with a

little buzzer to call for drink service or a spritzer.

:rolleyes:

Geeeezzzzzzzz

But seriously folks.....if you really like the deck chairs in premium spots, why not pay a couple of bucks for the peace of mind that when you want it , it will be waiting for you? If you don't care where you sit, then don't pay for one and take what is available. If you don't use them at all, then it wouldnt affect you. But if you are like me and like to have a lounge chair in the sun (out of the cold Canadian winter), in a spot where you can watch the fun, then, in the grand scheme of things, a few dollars for your very own chair is worth it. To me anyway.

Please, do offer up any ideas to the cruise lines!!

RCCL is already reserving chairs in prime locations for their SUITE guests only. They rope them off. So yes, there ARE people indirectly PAYING for lounge chairs.

Most of us cruise becuase it's a great value for the money. I understand the cut-backs driven by these hard economic times. However, if we have to start paying for things like the use of the chairs, well...so much for the good value!!

Archived