Fountain Drink Card Question

jsd4224

I always get the soda card, but I usually buy their insulated cup at the same time. So they fill that instead of a glass. Not sure if they will fill your own personal one, I guess it would depend on the size. Sorry, couldn't really answer your question.

Not sure....but to get the most for my money I ask for the soda with no ice....then go to my cabin and mix a drink or save half in the fridge. Otherwise I get a glass full of ice and half a can of soda....saves me a trip back. I know they have a promotion where they sell a bottle for the sodas, so don't see why they would not fill yours.

Not sure....but to get the most for my money I ask for the soda with no ice....then go to my cabin and mix a drink or save half in the fridge. Otherwise I get a glass full of ice and half a can of soda....saves me a trip back. I know they have a promotion where they sell a bottle for the sodas, so don't see why they would not fill yours.

That seems like a lot of work.

Does anyone know if you buy the fountain drink card, will they fill your insulated mug or do you just get the little glasses?

:cool: Yes they will, we have been on 6 cruises, soon to be 7 and I bought a Carnival Red mug with lid so as not to spill and all you have to do is open the lid, they won't touch it and they will fill it. You get it on sale when you buy your pop card, for me it's worth it because I drink alot of pop.:rolleyes:

I've not cruised in a long time, and I might be wrong, but I thought back then that the iced tea, lemonade and pop were free? So now there is a soda card? How much is the card pp, and does it allow all you can drink pop with the card?

I've not cruised in a long time, and I might be wrong, but I thought back then that the iced tea, lemonade and pop were free? So now there is a soda card? How much is the card pp, and does it allow all you can drink pop with the card?

Ice Tea and Lemonade still are free but Soda are not...and yes all you can drink for $6.00 a day plus Gratuity

That seems like a lot of work.

Not really. I have to go to one of the bars to use the soda card, so getting it with no ice to take back to my cabin actually saves me another trip; 1 can of soda with no ice, or 1/2 soda with ice.

My wife and I will be on our first cruise next week and are keen to make sure we get the best out of it.

If one of us gets a soda card for the cabin, can the other one use it as well or is it only for use by the person who actually buys it?

Thanks for the help.

John

My wife and I will be on our first cruise next week and are keen to make sure we get the best out of it.

If one of us gets a soda card for the cabin, can the other one use it as well or is it only for use by the person who actually buys it?

Thanks for the help.

John

Only the person that buys the card can use it at the bar, but what you do with the soda once you walk away is up to you. You are only allowed one soda at at a time too, so if you wanted to "share" the soda card you'd have to make 2 trips to the bar.

Only the person that buys the card can use it at the bar, but what you do with the soda once you walk away is up to you. You are only allowed one soda at at a time too, so if you wanted to "share" the soda card you'd have to make 2 trips to the bar.

Marjorie, how did u get the cute palm tree with your name ? I thought I knew how to do it, but it did not work. I went to a place where u can get images etc. for my space etc... tried the copy and paste thing, but it did not work. Where am I to paste the info to? I thought it was to go into the signature area or the picture area under my profile. Please help if you can. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Marjorie, how did u get the cute palm tree with your name ? I thought I knew how to do it, but it did not work. I went to a place where u can get images etc. for my space etc... tried the copy and paste thing, but it did not work. Where am I to paste the info to? I thought it was to go into the signature area or the picture area under my profile. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Sorry I just now came back to this thread. Someone made it for me and then I just posted the code for it into my signature area.

Archived