Celebrity Mercury Cruise Nov. 30 2009 Website

Optifire

We will be taking a cruise on Celebrity Mercury on November 30, 2009 - December 12, 2009. I have never made a website before, but I wanted to try and gather as much information about the cruise and put it all in one location so it would be easier for our friends that will be going with us. This is their first cruise. I found this thread and thought that perhaps it may help others also that will be going on this same cruise. I still have some work to do on it and more homework to add to it as we go along.

Appreciate any feedback as this being my first website, I would like to learn how to do it better. Thanks.

http://home.comcast.net/~optifire173/site/

• 2 months later...
Went you your website and wasn't able to add my name on the Roll Call List. The security code would not to through. Please advise.

Howdy zachrach! 50.gif

When you have a chance, please read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773. The Sticky post will tell you about our Roll Calls and how to locate the Roll Call thread for your cruise. That's the correct place on Cruise Critic for you to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise.

To help you find your Roll Call thread quicker, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=861982 for your Celebrity Mercury "Connections" Roll Call thread titled 11-30-2009 Mercury out of Baltimore. You may need to re-post your message to Optifire on the Roll Call thread concerning the password for the website.

Don't forget to register for the "Connections" Party hosted by Celebrity Cruises for you and your fellow Cruise Critic Roll Call members. This will be a time and place on the ship with refreshments to meet everyone face to face after getting to know one another on your Roll Call thread. Click the following links for more information:

- Connections Info and Celebrity Connections FAQ

- Register to attend a Connections Party

- Search for a Connections Party

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Kat: THANK YOU for helping us out here and your quick response.

Hi Zachrach...Glad to have you on board with us. It is going to be a great cruise. We have a great cruise critic group going.

You can not add your name to the roll call on our website...I made the website, and the members send me their information and then I add it in.

It is my first time making a website and I dont know alot of the tricks yet. I only know the basics..but so far it has been working for everyone. If they have anything they want to add into the website, such as information about a port of call or an excursion that they signed up for that they would like to share with others, they send me over the info and I add it in.

When you come over to the roll call thread, I will give you all the information you will need on how to get added into the website as a member and we will be interested in anything you may have found that you would like to share with us too, I will post it.

The information Kat listed is great and you should not have no problem finding us. See you there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived