book modify att. Serene 56

ibecruzen2

I'm 23 days away from sail date and still haven't been giving a cabin assignment on the book/modify page. :rolleyes: My cruise docs arrived two weeks ago and say GTEE in the "codes" on the back of the sail and sign form.

When I sailed this summer, my cabin assignment wasn't posted until 2 days before we sailed when accessing the book/modify page.

Still seeing a GTEE on the back of the sign and sail page-- could be good. eh? Christmas cruise I can understand them not setting it. Is the cruise sold out yet?

Serena,

The ship isn't sold out yet. My particular cat. is currently sold out and has been for weeks, but as of yesterday, they stilled showed at least 40 cabins that a person could book in various cats. Hopefully, that means I will be "moving up" via the Upgrade Fairy.

Of course, if I don't get an upgrade I won't be "emotionally crushed". I typically don't spend a lot of time in my cabin. The only cruises I have ever been a cabin bum was on my Alaskan Cruise (spent most of our time on the balcony taking in the scenary) and my cruise last Christmas. I took my sister and mother on their first cruise for Christmas last year and we ended up with a beautiful suite. I am so glad we spent so much time together hanging out in our cabin or on the balcony. A week after our cruise, my sister died unexpectedly and two months later my mother passed away as well.

I'm taking a cruise for Christmas this year because I don't want to be home alone. I figure that a cruise will be the perfect "get away".

Archived