Hydrotherapy Questions?

jaxson

On Zuidy they hand you a robe (no slippers) with your locker key. The locker itself is open and empty. Towels are in the changing rooms.

To answer your question YES and YES. When they give you your locker key you will find a clean robe and set of slippers in the locker, one larger size and one smaller size you pick which one fits you best.

On the Oosterdam there was a free sauna that was located at the very back of the Lido Buffet just before you go out the doors to the Aft Pool. It is located on the Starboard side next to the Men's bathroom near the elevators.

That does help alot, THANKS. I must say though that that seems to be a WEIRD place to put a sauna. :rolleyes: Is it ackward to get to? I guess you have to enter the Lido restaurant in your bathing suit & coverup in order to get to the sauna? Also, was there a seperate men's and women's sauna or was it just one that was unisex? :eek:

Thanks for the help!!!

That does help alot, THANKS. I must say though that that seems to be a WEIRD place to put a sauna. :rolleyes: Is it ackward to get to? I guess you have to enter the Lido restaurant in your bathing suit & coverup in order to get to the sauna? Also, was there a seperate men's and women's sauna or was it just one that was unisex? :eek:

Thanks for the help!!!

I thought it was a strange place also, I believe it was unisex, I never saw anyone using it. I did walk into it a few times to see how hot it was. But then we were in Alaska and not many were walking around with bath suits.

Thanks Vegas (Lisa)...I guess it's worth trying out and if I don't like it I'll try the spa. I will say I'm not too hip on the idea of a unisex sauna :eek: but we'll see what it's like - maybe I'll be the only one there! :p

• 5 months later...

When you get a massage on the Zuiderdam do they try to sell you products the whole time? Should you tell them ahead of time on a card that you might fill out if you have to do that if you are not interested in hearing about products?

Thank you

I've never experienced anyone pushing products while having a massage.

It was very relaxing and I totaly enjoyed it.

I went to a few of their make-up or aromatherapy classes and products may have been mentioned but no sales pitch.

Go for the massage and enjoy!!!

I've never experienced anyone pushing products while having a massage.

It was very relaxing and I totaly enjoyed it.

I went to a few of their make-up or aromatherapy classes and products may have been mentioned but no sales pitch.

Go for the massage and enjoy!!!

They always tried to push the products on me but never during the massage. It was always after the massage.

Archived