Destiny Bingo employee

cruisinCLT

I just returned back from the Destiny and I am going to do a full review however the best part of the entire cruise was the personality of Joe, who did all the bingo sessions. After so many cruises all cruises feel the same but Joe made my cruise experience the best one yet! He exceeds all other Carnival employees and I would go on the Destiny again just to sail with him. He is a true asset to Carnival!

He just had a great personality from the time we got onto the ship until the time we got off! I could never have a smile on my face all day long like some of those carnival employee do. I can just imagine how old working on a cruise ship can become so he either just got off of his 2 month break or he's just a happy person all the time. He just cracked me up the entire time

I just returned back from the Destiny and I am going to do a full review however the best part of the entire cruise was the personality of Joe, who did all the bingo sessions. After so many cruises all cruises feel the same but Joe made my cruise experience the best one yet! He exceeds all other Carnival employees and I would go on the Destiny again just to sail with him. He is a true asset to Carnival!

:)Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. Since Joe made your cruise

the best to date maybe you should write a letter or email Carnival letting them know.

Archived