Carnival Victory Bar Hours

jam82

To those of you who have been on the Victory recently: Does anyone know what the hours are for the main pool bar and Siren's bar(the back pool bar)? We are trying to plan our gatherings and we like the option of having drinks.

Sorry...I don't remember the hours exactly...but as with most Carnival ships...the Central Pool Bar...will open around 10:00 am-ish...and close at 10:00 pm-ish. The Aft pool bar...will stay open much, much later. I can't say that I've honestly made it late enough into the night for it to close down! And I think I've gotten a drink at 3:00 am, maybe later!!!

Anyhow...the aft pool bar has the longer hours by far!

To those of you who have been on the Victory recently: Does anyone know what the hours are for the main pool bar and Siren's bar(the back pool bar)? We are trying to plan our gatherings and we like the option of having drinks.

The hours don't seem to be listed in the Capers for the Siren's Bar or Triton's Pool Bar.

Apparently since these 2 bars and the Lobby Bar participate in the Early Bird Special - Bloody Marys and Mimosas until Noon, they are open early in the day.

Don't know if that helps or not.

John

The Aft pool bar...will stay open much, much later.

I can't say that I've honestly made it late enough into the night for it to close down!

And I think I've gotten a drink at 3:00 am, maybe later!!!

Anyhow...the aft pool bar has the longer hours by far!

Is that you sitting there? :D

LidoStern-099.jpg

I realize it was a few years ago, but Siren's bar on my two Victory cruises stayed open until 4am. It seems the aft bar is usually open the latest. The 24 hour pizza station is located right next to the Siren's bar. I was just on the Spirit and the Fantail Bar (aft pool bar) served until 3am...

Archived