Westerdam 7088 - Split Verandah

esther e

We stayed in this suite on the Noordam on our Alaskan cruise. We LOVED it (the cabin and the balcony) and would try to book that room on any future cruises too. Yes, it was very windy on the balcony, but I love cold weather so I didn't mind. :) If you click on my link below, there are a few pictures of our cabin and balcony. Enjoy your cruise!

Jill

That was our suite last June and yes it is windy. The only night we were able to really sit comfortably on it was when we were docked in Victoria but not for very long since we had heavy smokers next door to us and my DH has COPD so in we went. We do have that same suite next Sept., can't wait. It is close to two sets of elevators and a short walk to the Neptune Lounge. The suite is so big and the balconey is also big. We stood outside when we were able, the cold didn't bother us. Going through the glaciers we were able to take pictures and hear the ice falling off. It was awesome. Can you tell I am so excited to be going again.:D Have fun on your cruise and take lots of pictures to relive it again and again.:)

We were on the Westerdam and will be again. Leave me a note under the bed. LOL

Archived