Island Caribe 728

Starlaker

There is an aft public balcony just steps from your door. :)

We were in 727 Panama canal cruise a few years ago and loved it. I don't remember being able to even see the public balcony from ours, but maybe I'm wrong. :confused: We booked 728 LA to FLL for this coming winter (727 was already booked) and my only worry was that it was the wrong side for sun.

We were in 727 Panama canal cruise a few years ago and loved it. I don't remember being able to even see the public balcony from ours, but maybe I'm wrong. :confused: We booked 728 LA to FLL for this coming winter (727 was already booked) and my only worry was that it was the wrong side for sun.

There is a wooden door with a window in it at the end of the passageway.

There is one on Emerald/Dolphin/Caribe/Baja decks.

Hi all, I'm also in this cabin and was happy to trade a little privacy for what I hope will be great views leaving ports and viewing the canal. Does any one know if (based on the picture) it is below or next to the gentleman looking out? Any other feedback greatly appreviated as we can still change cabins.

Thanks

Hi all, I'm also in this cabin and was happy to trade a little privacy for what I hope will be great views leaving ports and viewing the canal. Does any one know if (based on the picture) it is below or next to the gentleman looking out? Any other feedback greatly appreviated as we can still change cabins.

Thanks

Yes the single man is on Baja deck.

The 3 people are standing on Emerald deck, then Dolphin/Caribe/Baja/Aloha.

Promanade deck is under the 3 people standing.

There is a wooden door with a window in it at the end of the passageway.

There is one on Emerald/Dolphin/Caribe/Baja decks.

I didn't mean that I didn't know it was there. I meant I couldn't see it from our balcony. We used it when the sun on our balcony was too strong since it's totally shaded. It was almost like having a second balcony since it was so close and it was almost always totally empty except for the Canal crossing day.

BTW That's a really good picture. Thanks

Question again - what about sun in 728 vs. 727? I think we will be facing North.

Thanks

When are you in this cabin? (hopefully not 10 March 2010 :)) Please let me know how you like it after your trip. Sounds like we made a good choice.

I didn't mean that I didn't know it was there. I meant I couldn't see it from our balcony. We used it when the sun on our balcony was too strong since it's totally shaded. It was almost like having a second balcony since it was so close and it was almost always totally empty except for the Canal crossing day.

BTW That's a really good picture. Thanks

Question again - what about sun in 728 vs. 727? I think we will be facing North.

Sorry , misunderstood. :o

We were right next door in C726 on the Coral. C726 is the last of the partially covered balconies, and C728 is fully uncovered. The fellow in the big picture is standing directly above C728.

The location is great, very quiet, with quick access to the aft deck.

It's a LONG walk to the Horizon Court!

Cindy

Archived