Ft Lauderdale Hotels

Venture

According to Betterbidding.com

Fort Lauderdale (Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades)

3.5* Embassy Suites REVIEW

(believed to have been downgraded to a 3* but no reported wins yet)

TIP: Key amenity to look for: Red "S" (for suite) icon in the amenities list

Full list of amenities: Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Complimentary Breakfast, Kitchenette, Business Center

3.5* Hilton Fort Lauderdale Grande (previously 3.5*)

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

3.5* Renaissance (previously 4*)

Amenities: Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis

3* Hyatt Place Airport North Amerisuites

Amenities: Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

3* Riverside Hotel (previous 3.5*)

Amenities: Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

2.5* Comfort Suites Airport and Cruiseport

Amenities: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry

2* Days Inn Suites

Amenities: Beach Access, Pool, Complimentary Breakfast, Laundry

Thank you Blue Herons and royalcruz for your help. I went for the 3 star Hotwire Las Olas- Downtown and got the Riverside Hotel for 128.00....147.47 with recovery charges and fees.

We got the Ft Lauderdale Grande for 107.00 in November!! This is the busy time of year for this area.

Thank you Blue Herons and royalcruz for your help. I went for the 3 star Hotwire Las Olas- Downtown and got the Riverside Hotel for 128.00....147.47 with recovery charges and fees.

We got the Ft Lauderdale Grande for 107.00 in November!! This is the busy time of year for this area.

Lucky you! There is a Starbucks about 2 blocks west. When I'm on vacation, I like to start my day with a walk to the closest Starbucks. Also, if you want to go for a nice walk outside of the Las Olas shopping district, you will find the Riverwalk starts about a block west of the hotel, on the River. You can walk to the Performing Arts center, and then back down on 2nd St, which runs paralel to the River.

Great info royalcruz... does their happen to be a liquor store handy so I can purchase a bottle of vodka or scotch?

Take Bus 11 from the south side of Las Olas Blvd. east 2 miles to the Beach Package Store at 3015 E Las Olas Boulevard by the beach. It is small.

There are 2 liquor stores on 17th St (Total Wine & Spirits at Harbor Shoppes and Crown Liquors at Cordova Road). They are about 3 miles away on the 40 bus south which you can pick up on the west side of Andrews Ave, about 4-6 blocks west of the hotel.

You need exact dollars/change for the bus. It is $1 each way.

You are such a great help royalcruz. Thank you for your kindness. We have always had a hotel on 17th-never on Las Olas..... it will be a new 'adventure'.

You really lucked out with The Riverside. You will not want to stay on 17th Street again! Have a great time!

Thank you again BlueHerons for your help. We are looking forward to another visit to Ft Lauderdale...... the weather there today looks to be great.

We will 'tune in' the inlet cam and see the ship parade travel past the cut at 5 pm!!

You really lucked out with The Riverside. You will not want to stay on 17th Street again! Have a great time!

Yes! You're going to think "17th St is just like_________St back home. Las Olas is like another world"! If I were to move from my house to a condo, I'd rather live on Las Olas than on the beach.

Yes! You're going to think "17th St is just like_________St back home. Las Olas is like another world"! If I were to move from my house to a condo, I'd rather live on Las Olas than on the beach.

I just love all the parrots in the trees in the middle of the street! And the views of all the massive yachts. And the shopping and dining.

My husband and I are actually looking at condos within close walking distance to Las Olas for a second home.

I just love all the parrots in the trees in the middle of the street! And the views of all the massive yachts. And the shopping and dining.

My husband and I are actually looking at condos within close walking distance to Las Olas for a second home.

There are lots to choose from now! If you want a newish one, 350 Las Olas is good value because it's on the north side of Las Olas, not on the water. It's right where the east end of Riverwalk begins.

Archived