Confused about Antactica

KimmyinLA

The Marco Polo was my favorite ship. The crew were fantastic. Having read some reviews on these boards of the new product, I was aghast. One reviewer said that they had difficulty keeping the ship upright while another said that they borrowed a captain from Louis Cruise Lines.

Both are unacceptable to me. I would never recommend a product that I would not use myself. I am waiting to find out about the ship that Gerry Herrod is redoing. He did both the Marco Polo and the Discovery.

Fran

Do you think the new ship will include Antarctica?

Isn't Discovery the ship which had a lot of problems? If so, do you know if they are all fixed now, as it has some wonderful itineraries?

Do you think the new ship will include Antarctica?

Isn't Discovery the ship which had a lot of problems? If so, do you know if they are all fixed now, as it has some wonderful itineraries?

I have no idea what Mr. Herrod's plans are. I only know that according to the Seatrader Inside News, Mr Herrod is not ready to reveal his plans. What is known is that he is putting balconies on what is presently known as the Aegean I.

Yes, the Discovery had engine problems which although it took a long time to correct, is now going well. I hope that they maintain the positive state as I am scheduled to cruise Southeast Asia for 40 days on her in January.

Fran

Yes, the Discovery had engine problems which although it took a long time to correct, is now going well. I hope that they maintain the positive state as I am scheduled to cruise Southeast Asia for 40 days on her in January.

Fran

What a wonderful cruise you have to look forward to in the tropics and away from the northern winter.

I look forward to reading your comments on your SEAsia cruise, as Discovery always has interesting itineraries.

Archived