Document Arrival?

Lasarre

I just contacted him. I wish they would get here so I could worry about the 1000 other things for the trip. This is our first time traveling with the children on a cruise (ages 8 and 10) and I don't know specifically what to bring for them. I am trying to research that.

Lasarre: We will be getting on the Jewel as you are departing her. We got our documents a week ago. Nudge your TA. Another possibility: if they were sent electronically (edocs) instead of snail mail, they could be caught in your spam filter. Check that out.

As for the kids, the search function on this board now works beautifully. Many people have posted hints and suggestions for packing for your kids. Just hit the search button in the upper right corner of the board.

Carol

I just contacted him. I wish they would get here so I could worry about the 1000 other things for the trip. This is our first time traveling with the children on a cruise (ages 8 and 10) and I don't know specifically what to bring for them. I am trying to research that.

This list should get you started:

Bring lots of sunscreen, a hat, maybe a small toy (stuffy), a book, light snacks & juice boxes for excursions, nightlight if you have an inside cabin, extra swimsuit, sunglasses, hairbands, children's motrin, band-aids, and pepto-bismal.

Archived