Library hours on ship

lettienets

How many hours a day or week is the library open to take out books?

Is there a passenger book swap shelf in the library, "give one take one"?

Is the room open even if the book cabinets are locked?

Thanks

The hours are pretty limited, like an hour a day and it's posted in the Capers. The room is always open, but the cabinets are locked unless a crew member is there.

I am really looking for a quiet place to read. So as long as the room is open I will be happy. You should see the beautiful libraries on Holland America, you feel like you are in a real library. I don't like a lot of noise and won't be spending a lot of time by the pool because I have a spa room and the spa amemities on the Dream. I do like libraries and have only been on one Carnival ship and it was disappointing, the sad library.

I am really looking for a quiet place to read. So as long as the room is open I will be happy. You should see the beautiful libraries on Holland America, you feel like you are in a real library. I don't like a lot of noise and won't be spending a lot of time by the pool because I have a spa room and the spa amemities on the Dream. I do like libraries and have only been on one Carnival ship and it was disappointing, the sad library.

The room itself will be open a lot. Just not many hours that the bookcases are open. I'm always able to find some quiet niche to read in on the ship and it usually isn't in the sun. I'm willing to bet you'll find one on the Dream too.

Archived