Looking for email contact for "Vision of the Seas"

I just came off my first cruise on RC's Vision of the Seas about a month ago, and I loved it. However, since it was my first cruise, I made a unfortunate mistake. I didn't buy a CD of the steel band that was playing on the pool deck. The name of the band is Heat Wave, and I searched the Internet and ebay, and can't find anything from this group.

I am looking for some email contact with the Cruise Director of Vision of the Seas (Mercedes la Fuente), or of the band itself. In looking at my pictures of the band, I noticed that they had the CD's displayed in front of them when they played, but I was so busy enjoying myself, I never really saw it then.

One of the songs I want on the CD is HOT, HOT, HOT, and the other (I don't know the name) is in a video I shot of a poolside waiter dancing. The video, 4 minutes, is at

and is really neat to see.

If anyone can help me get a CD or two of the group, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

KGHalbe

P.S. I liked the cruise so much, I already booked another for September !

I just came off my first cruise on RC's Vision of the Seas about a month ago, and I loved it. However, since it was my first cruise, I made a unfortunate mistake. I didn't buy a CD of the steel band that was playing on the pool deck. The name of the band is Heat Wave, and I searched the Internet and ebay, and can't find anything from this group.

I am looking for some email contact with the Cruise Director of Vision of the Seas (Mercedes la Fuente), or of the band itself. In looking at my pictures of the band, I noticed that they had the CD's displayed in front of them when they played, but I was so busy enjoying myself, I never really saw it then.

One of the songs I want on the CD is HOT, HOT, HOT, and the other (I don't know the name) is in a video I shot of a poolside waiter dancing. The video, 4 minutes, is at

and is really neat to see.

If anyone can help me get a CD or two of the group, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

KGHalbe

P.S. I liked the cruise so much, I already booked another for September !

I think that this is the website of the band leader:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/pivotte3

Yes, I had found that, and called them the other day. But the only CD's they sell, are his own CD's - not that of the entire band.

If I can't get the entire band's CD, that is the second best option - but for now, I hope to find a way to get the whole band.

Thanks for the reply though, I do appreciate any and all tips that might help me.

KGHalbe

Yes, I had found that, and called them the other day. But the only CD's they sell, are his own CD's - not that of the entire band.

If I can't get the entire band's CD, that is the second best option - but for now, I hope to find a way to get the whole band.

Thanks for the reply though, I do appreciate any and all tips that might help me.

KGHalbe

Yeah, I found that one for you too...but there doesn't appear to be any vocals...cruiselover&agent probably has the best idea. Maybe go to one of the upcoming Roll Calls for the cruise and ask if someone will pick up one of the CD's for you. :)

Yeah, I found that one for you too...but there doesn't appear to be any vocals...cruiselover&agent probably has the best idea. Maybe go to one of the upcoming Roll Calls for the cruise and ask if someone will pick up one of the CD's for you. :)

Yes, I guess that is what I will do. It is too late now, as I have to get to bed for work tomorrow - but tomorrow afternoon, I will do it. I did ask my Travel Agent if he knew of anyone going on Vision soon, and he didn't.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and hints.

KGHalbe

Archived