Sea Princess questions

T6oyd

Only 10 days to go until we join Sea Princess in Montego Bay for 2 whole weeks. DW has a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1. What is the opening hours for the gym and is it free

2. Is there individual shampoo & shower gel or is there a large squeezy bottle attached to wall of shower.

3. What nights will the formal nights be.

many thanks in advance.

only 10 days to go until we join sea princess in montego bay for 2 whole weeks. Dw has a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1. What is the opening hours for the gym and is it free

not sure the hours, it may open @ 6 or 7 am til late in the evening 8 or 10.

i remember waiting for it to open most mornings. You will be in port alot but it is most crowded mid mornings.

2. Is there individual shampoo & shower gel or is there a large squeezy

bottle attached to wall of shower.

yes there are small individual shampoo/conditioner & shower gels and all you need. They are in disposable pouches hard to open when wet.

3. What nights will the formal nights be.

there should be 3 they maybe your first sea day, somewhere in the middle and around your second to last day of the cruise

many thanks in advance.

cheers

Jim,

many thanks for the info. We were on the Sea Princess 2 years ago in the Med and my wife has caught the gym bug since. I will be either having a long lie or snoring by the pool while she works out.

cheers

many thanks for the info. We were on the Sea Princess 2 years ago in the Med and my wife has caught the gym bug since. I will be either having a long lie or snoring by the pool while she works out.
Try going to the aft of Aloha deck (Deck 11) where there are lots of loungers, some in the sun, some in the shade. Few people find this area and when I was on the Sea Princess, I never had a problem finding a lounger. The bar waitstaff come down to see if anyone wants a drink or a soda. IMHO, it doesn't get much better than that.

Archived