RCI snuba excursion in St. Thomas

We did the snuba last summer it was at Coki Beach. I don't know if I would recommend it the day we went the currents were strong and I couldn't understand why I was having trouble since I did this in the past at other islands. I don't mean to say I was worried or scared I couldn't understand why I was working so hard to swim then the instructor mentioned that the currents were alittle strong today and it made sense why I was getting tired. We didn't really see any fish either. After the snuba we had time at the beach and went snokeling near the reef and saw alot more fish than when we did the snuba. The best snuba we ever did was in Aruba.

We did this excursions in April 2007 no problem....we couldn't book it privately becuause the tour company said they had a contract with rccl....when we were done...we hired a taxi for 25.00 for 4 hours to give us an island tour...be sure to up to Mountain View for a banana Daquiri..

Angela

the tour wasn't crowded at all...especially if you sign-up for the first time slot.

Archived