Inspiration 11/13/04 Mini-Review

Rob_Jen

We were on the Inspiration on Nov 13th. 5 day cruise out of Tampa to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Islands were good and we have been to them befoer so this was just a R&R trip to the beaches. Seven mile beach was very clean adn COzumel we went to Paradise beach and had a great time.

Let me say we have been on 4 RCCL ships and 1 Princess prior to trying Carnival. Was affraid to try it after all the bad things you here. All those things were worng about this ship at least.

This was one of the BEST cruises we have been on.

The staff was unbelievable. Every steward, officer, and ect stopped to say hello and how was our day going. Very Nice touch.

The food was good. The Matre 'D' (sp) George made the dining room great.

The entertainment was very good. The comedians were funny and the singing shows were very good.

This was an older designed ship and not as elegant as the RCCL ships but there was nothing wrong with her. For an old ship it was in great shape.

Crowd was a mixed crowd. Entertainment for all ages in different parts of the ship.

Next criuse we will definetly look into looing at one of Carnival's newer ships to see the difference.

Any questions please ask. One of these days Iwil lget around to writing a detailed review.

Welcome back and thanks for the short review! My DH and I will be on our first ever cruise on the Inspiration in January. Your comments help confirm our choice to cruise with Carnival! Looking forward to the full review. Glad you had a great time! :)

Thanks for your mini-review. We're booked on the Inspiration for a 4 day cruise in January. Sister and B-I-L couldn't get away for longer than 5 days, and we wanted to get to Tampa the day before. We've read mixed reviews about the Inspiration, so were glad to hear that you enjoyed her.

Shae

Thanks for your review! Booked on the Inspiration for 9 May, and counting down the days. Love cc for all the information that is provided. Taking 2 couples that have never cruised before, 1 other couple that have one cruise under their belts, I'm sure that the 2 novice couples will become addicted to the idea of cruising. I cut & paste different bits of information about cruising and the ports-of-call, and then print it all out, or e-mail, and they all love it and are getting excited.

Looking forward to reading/learning more.

Matt

Archived