Megans Bay - St Thomas

tammi0916

We went to Megan's Bay Beach and it was nice and the view was beautiful but after about an hour or so, you'll be okay to leave once the novelty wears off.

Now Half Moon Cay, now that's a place you can stay all day long and not want to go.

:confused:Has anyone been to the Megans Bay and Coral World excursion (from Carnival) in St Thomas? I am courious how it is.

Beach suffered a lot of damage after last hurricance. Washed most sand out to sea. Not what it once was!

There are some really nice beaches on St Thomas, for example Megans Bay, Coki Beach,

Mornigstar Beach, etc. :cool: But I think that the best beach is on St John, namely

Trunk Bay. Most of the cruise lines have a shore excursion going there and it is really a

magnificent beach and usually not crowded at all. It's one of my favorites. ;)

:confused:Has anyone been to the Megans Bay and Coral World excursion (from Carnival) in St Thomas? I am courious how it is.

We have never been to these excursions. But we were in St. Thomas last month. 6 of us charted a boat and it was the best excursion we have ever had. The captain took us to some great places. Cooked us lunch and provided all the drinks. It only cost us like $115 a person. Can't wait to go see him again!

Archived