Question about post stay in Orlando

karensj

We have our air travel arranged thru Holland. We have been informed that we will have to stay over one night after our cruise ends. I have been told that they will make arrangements for us at an Orlando area hotel. Does anyone know what hotels Holland uses? We are hoping it is close to Disney or Universal. Thank you for you for any information you may have.

Karen

From Ma. It certainly would be cheaper and you would be picking your lodging if you booked this yourself. Rarely is cruiseair - especially in Florida any bargain. Orlando area is huge. I would book myself so to stay in a area where the activies I wish are nearby. :)

Normally I would book myself but we are going during school vacation week in February. The flights were out of this world. It was cheeper to go with Holland. The price they quoted me for lodging was reasonable. I have all my transportation with HAL as well. There are seven of us so logistically this worked better for me. If I were to book my own hotel I would have to be driven to the airport, rent a car, and then drive myself to my hotel. I would rather use the services of the cruise line. I was just curious as to were others had stayed. Thanks

Archived