DRF, Bobsled and zip, all in one tour?

tsj

Can we climb DRF, bobsled and zipline all in one tour and if so with which guide? We are only in port from 7:30 - 3:30. We have always booked independent tours but I wonder if this is possible?

Yes, especially since the Bob Sled and Zip Line are at the same Mystic Mountain property. However, I have priced this out with a private vendor, A-Z Jamaica Planners and its is much more than the Carnival tour which should allow you the same options. I was told Carnival owns the recreational facility on the mountain. Sounds like they may be discounting to get new business.

Please let me know what you decide to do. My group doesn't sail until 2/2010.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Nanatravel, Thank you for your reply, I checked the Carnval site and I don't see a tour that includes all three, the Falls and bobsled, but not the zipline, can you direct me?

In Jamica ...We were on Freedom of the seas over march break...You could not book the combined tour through the ship so I booked on-line with a company called Traverse Jamica ... Our Tour guide was fantastic what a nice person he was, he was excellent with my three boys and gave us a great tour before going to Mystic mountain. We did the bobsled zipline and sky lift and then we went to Dunn river Falls...we also could have done shopping as well but we were all tired by then. His name was Lascells ask for him you won't be disapointed. We had the bus to our- selves it was air conditioned and very nice. I was nervous about booking over the internet but all was fine. This was our first cruise. We just had to give a 30 dollar deposit to hold the tour.

Archived