A very Big "Plus" for Paradise Beach and Tom!!

John F

We are just back from our cruise on the Victory over Thanksgiving. With our stop in Cozumel, we wanted to spend part of the day at Paradise Beach. What a nice time we had. Service, food, and beer were all terrific!! Tom came by to greet us. What a very nice guy. Such a pleasure to have a long conversation with him. Do yourself

a favor and spend sometime at this establishment when your are visiting Cozumel. John & Priscilla

Hey John & Priscilla,

We're leaving Sat. and will be in Cozumel on Th. We're planning on going there... I have seen other people's pics and it looks great. Thanks for your "timely" review. I hope you had a great cruise and are not too blue now that you're back?!?:o JYL

:confused: Where do I find info on Paradise Beach? I know I saw it somewhere before, but seem to have lost it.

1. Cabs to get there? how much?

2. Admission fee while there?

3. What to do if you just want to quietly relax and don't want noise?

We will be there perhaps on Wednesday next week with the Celebrity Century sailing.

Thanks for E mailing me a response as well.

You can check out the place at http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/home_pbeach.php. There is a complete menu and it shows pictures of the area.

Depending on the pier the taxi fare is between $12 and $15 one way for up to 4 people - they charge a little more for each additional person. If there are only two of you - you might want to hook up with another couple and split the fare.

There is no cost to get into Paradise Beach. If you care to use any of the water equipment then it's $5.00 per person for a wrist band - otherwise you just pay for your food and drinks.

I would say if you want some quite time don't sit too close to the water trampoline or the "iceburg" - you will see what I'm talking about when you go to the online site.

Some say Wednesdays are a busy day - others say it's not - so you will have to play it by ear as far if you think you are going to be able to relax.

Oh - they do have a spot right on the beach to get massages for $1. a minute with a 15 minute minimum.

Hope this helps.

1. Most people say that cabs are about $12, but one person posted that it was $15. I think it has something to do with what pier the ship docked at.

2. It is free to sit on the beach and use a chair. It is $5 per person to use the toys and such.

3. It doesn't sound like it is very busy unless there are tons of ships in on that day. I am hoping it isn't busy.

John F...pleasure meeting you guys! Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review...hasta la vista!

JYL...see you next week!

Dina B... you´ll find everything you need on this forum...just read back a few pages!

sea u onboard...thanx for all the answers!

I´ll just correct one thing though...taxi fare from the Puerta Maya or International Piers

is $12USD, one way, for up to 4 people. From the downtown Punta Langosta pier, it´s just a buck more. Cabbies can usually squeeze in an extra body for 2-3 dollars more!

zakity..thanx!

Archived