Carnival Spirit Has Departed Drydock

Fazzdaan

New shows too per earlier posting

I think that someone may have confused that with the show planning for the Dream that was happening onboard the Spirit in dry dock.

I was referring to this from early March:

i am out here on the Spirit taking down High Spirits and Standing Room Only which will be replaced with a new version of Jazz Hot and The Big Easy. We have begun the demolition process as last night was the final showing of S.R.O. and as one set comes down a new set for one of the new shows goes up. Between both shows High Spirits and SRO there are 24 drops to take down and 24 to go back up for the new shows. Its going to take probably the rest of the cruise since we have the new cast on board who need rehearsal time and still have some activities in the lounge that we have to stop for. Demo and rehanging drops is not a quite process.

let me know if I can answer any questions. __________________

Shipboard Sr. Entertainment Technician

Please make sure to post a review or two. I want to get the skinny on my Hawaii trip. BTW, please let us know if they installed the Carnival beds on board. Thanks

The comfort beds were already on board, as far as I know, they are on all ships.

I know that they had not been installed on teh ship prior to the drydock. I believe that someone also had posted that they did not have those beds available when the Spirit was launched and that they had continued to use them until an appropriate time to replace them all. I believe that they did that during this past drydock, but am not certain it was done, therefore the question to someone going on board tomorrow.

The Spirit had the CC bedding for some time, but the all important matteresses were still the original matresses from when the ship launched in 2001 and were due to be replaced during dry dock (per a recent passenger who spoke to a Spirit steward).

Will be more than happy to let you all know if they are new after our cruise.

Archived