Just booked an all girls cruise on the liberty dec 5th!

cruisinCLT

I'm so excited......I just booked an all girls cruise on the Liberty for Dec 5th. There's going to be about 15 of us! Can't wait!!!!!! does anyone know if you get a discount if you book over a certain amount? also how's this ship?

I'm so excited......I just booked an all girls cruise on the Liberty for Dec 5th. There's going to be about 15 of us! Can't wait!!!!!! does anyone know if you get a discount if you book over a certain amount? also how's this ship?

If you book 8 or more rooms (16 people) you can get a group booking with OBC and a rebate on the price of 1 person

I'm so excited too!

Discount?....I'll pay for the whole thing if you let me come!! (we'll all need to share a small balcony room however!!).;)

You boys are so bad!!!

You are going to have a blast. My BFF & I started our annual girls cruise 6 years ago and our next one is May 2nd. Over the years the participants have increased and decreased but my BFF & I have attended everyone of the trips.

Be safe. We always make sure one of in the group remains sober (usually me cause I am not a big drinker) when we are in a port to kind of watch out for each other.

Archived