It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

WAAAAAAAAA I cant look at this because my puter won't let me download it. Help!! Can someone put in another format?? :)

If you have a Mac - you are out of luck. But if you have a PC, you might have to download the Photodex Presenter before you can view the Proshow movie. It doesn't take much to download the presenter, well worth it to view the shows! Good luck!

WAAAAAAAAA I cant look at this because my puter won't let me download it. Help!! Can someone put in another format?? :)

I had trouble too. But I finally got it to work. Make sure you do not have any other windows opened up. I emailed Al and let him know I was having trouble getting it to work and he gave me some pointers. Just email him and let him know what is going on with it.

Hi all

Want to thank Host Mach and Stitch for assembling a wonderful Carnival FunDay party....

If any of you would like to see the photos put to music and show here is a link.

Here is the link so you can see what I am talking about. You may have to download a plug-in on your computer to view (if you don't already have the particular plug-in) which I guarantee is safe. This doesn't work on an Apple computer.

To view simply double-click the center of the one you want to look at, and when it starts - right click and say "show full screen". To exit, right click and uncheck "show full screen".

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=0&bm=172531

Enjoy as we did

Al

Al that was great, I figured it out. We have Vista and it was a little tricky but I got to watch. Enjoyed it so much. Thanks!!:)

Hey Al, what a cute couple you and Pechez make! Hope you didn"t get to upset when I grabbed your camera. :)

Hi BARB

Will be bringing you a DVD of the party on the cruise.... Your sister liked it too. Did you notice I got rid of the "pull". You have a job now as assistant photographer...

See ya soon

Al

Hi BARB

Will be bringing you a DVD of the party on the cruise.... Your sister liked it too. Did you notice I got rid of the "pull". You have a job now as assistant photographer...

See ya soon

Al

Yes, I did notice that. I was trying to decide if you cropped it out or edited it out. I worried a bit that you may have gotten upset that I used your camera. I wanted to surprise you and Peches with some pics of the both of you, but you caught me red handed. Some folks don't want anyone else touching their camera, so I was careful not to do anything but point and shoot. LOL

Thanks for making us a copy! I took a camera, but when I saw so many out, I decided not to pull it out. I sorta figured that between everyone else I would be able to get some copies. :p

Good morning all you FunDirectors and guests!!

Well, we've been up here for a week and it's been GREAT!

I'm gonna unstick this thread a little later today so if you want to be able to come back to it I suggest you bookmark it.

Thanks to everyone who participated! It was a wonderful, memorable weekend!!!

:D

Okay, my daughter is totally hounding me for the tote bag that came with the party pack. Of course, I don't want to share. If anyone still has their tote and they don't really care to keep it, would you please consider selling it to me? If you're interested, please email me at shipaddict at gmail dot com.

Thanks a bunch!

Did anyone catch on John Heald's Blog, they already gave away a 7-day cruise to a random party host? That wasn't "the" free cruise was it? I thought the sweepstakes didn't end until like April 12. Hopefully, it was an extra cruise.

I saw the video, it looked as though it was on the party day to me.

Archived